Wapun Meadow super smash brothers
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I vaguely remember the name Leatherface… Were you part of NSV at some point?

Red watched the grey-and-cream wolf from a distance, lying down in the grass to cover herself so that she would not be seen. It wasn’t like her at all to do this sort of thing. This was a stalking behavior, and she had no reason to go stalking the she-wolf in front of her. But she had to gauge whether this young female was potentially friendly or a potential threat. Due to her Coyote blood, she was, once again, far from home — though not as far as she could have been. She had been traveling since before the dawn, scouting out new areas to explore, and had stumbled upon this meadow after many hours.

Now here she was, watching another wolf while hiding in the grass, as if she were contemplating eating her, which was absolutely ridiculous. Soon enough, Red came to the decision that she would never learn anything about this female unless she went up and began a conversation. Of course, Red’s conversations mostly consisted of body language and barking, as opposed to speaking. Speaking, she thought, was completely unnatural and should be avoided unless absolutely necessary. She rose to her paws and let out a bark in greeting, hoping she wouldn’t startle the other wolf, whose nose was to the ground nearby.

The coywolf trotted forward, wagging her tail to show she was friendly, and tilted her head to the side as if to ask, “What are you searching for?” Obviously, the female was looking for something. Why else would she be sniffing the ground with such interest. Red got it in her head to help with whatever it was. She had figured out a few weeks ago that her amnesia was probably never going to go away, and was now one-hundred percent determined to make as many memories and meet as many wolves as possible, even if it ended up with her in a bad spot. If she couldn’t have her old experiences back, she would simply make new ones. And so, with each new face she came across, her submissive tendencies were slowly slipping away.
Messages In This Thread
super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 16, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 16, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 16, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 16, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 16, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 17, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 19, 2014, 12:30 AM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 20, 2014, 08:49 PM