Dawnlark Plains I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all
241 Posts
Ooc —
Andalusia hadn't given much thought to how Sebastian would react - but his outburst seemed nothing beyond the ordinary, if not a little strong. Then again, he'd always been an emotional man, and she realized his protest didn't surprise her. "Of course I know that," she said, and sighed through the curl of a bitter smile. In every way, he had proven that to her. "I love you too," Andalusia uncurled from the warmth of his touch, knowing right now, she needed to see him face-to-face, and slowly, thinking, she lifted her gaze. "But that doesn't mean - "

Yet her eyes finally met him, and she found her words gone. Her face fell to a confused frown, and yet her thoughts clicked. She wasn't so green that she didn't know that look - the slick of his ears, and the wide anguish of his eyes - and her heart fluttered in her chest with an all familiar twist of emotion she didn't really know what to do with. "Wait - what do you mean, you love me?" And she watched him through furrowed eyes, sharp and intense.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all - by Andalusia - August 14, 2018, 03:49 PM