Wapun Meadow super smash brothers
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I knew it! I was only part of NSV for like two weeks before it disbanded. Lol. But I knew I recognized that name. Also, I feel like this post sucks... Sorry. This isn't my best writing, but I've been trying really hard to stay on top of my posts so I'm focusing more on responding at all rather than the quality of my response...

Red barked again and wagged her tail harder, to show that she understood. The female was hungry. Through her body language, she said, “I’m Red.”

When the wolf mentioned rabbits, Red tilted her head back and let out a laugh, which was somewhere between a bark and a growl. Then she looked back at the female and shook her head No. Not rabbits. They wouldn’t be enough for the two of them. Besides, what fun would they be to hunt? No. The coywolf wanted bigger prey, something substantial. She looked around, following her nose. Perhaps there would be a herd of deer nearby. This meadow was certainly the right kind of feeding ground for them.

Aha! Not too far away was a herd of pronghorn. They were still far enough away for them to not notice the two wolves, but close enough to be mildly easy to hunt. Red pointed her muzzle in their direction, and then dropped into the grass out of sight, with every intention of having her new-found friend help take one down. Slowly, she stalked through the grass closer to her meal. This wasn’t normally how wolves operated during a hunt. But normally Red would have an entire pack to help her. This time it was just the two of them, and little did she know that Kipling was pretty unexperienced.

They would have to be quiet and careful, and act more like cats while hunting than wolves. Normally, a few members of the pack would surround the herd and corral them into an area where they would be cornered, and then a couple more would pick off one who straggled. But this time, with the two of them, they’d have to be quite lucky to catch anything at all. Of course, Red didn’t let that get her down. On the contrary, she liked the challenge. She just hoped her companion was up for it.
Messages In This Thread
super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 16, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 16, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 16, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 16, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 16, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 17, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 19, 2014, 12:30 AM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 20, 2014, 08:49 PM