that's what you're doin'
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Can we make this before the war thread with SC and SS? Cos neither of us know the outcome of that thread, so… yeah.

Red stood slowly and shook herself off, wincing slightly. Nothing felt broken, per se, but she was definitely in a lot of pain. She whimpered a little as she tested her limbs, stretching them out one by one. Her back right ankle felt sore, like she might have twisted it, and her snout hurt from where she had just eaten it in the dirt, but other than that she was, miraculously, fine. She vaguely heard the other wolf’s yelp of surprise, but had been thus far ignoring it to make sure she was okay. Now that she knew she would live, she could devote more attention to the juvenile.

Thunder still boomed overhead, but she was too tired and in too much pain from the fall to run off anymore. Instead, she flattened her ears along her head to hopefully blot out the noise and looked to her companion. Between the rain and the darkening sky, the little wolf was a bit hard to make out. Red didn’t know what to say, to be honest, especially since she didn’t normally say anything at all. Instead, she sat on her haunches and meekly leaned back and over and licked her injured ankle. What was she to do now? It would be a long walk back to the Sunspire uphill with a sprained and swollen ankle.

She sighed. This was her fault and she knew it. But there was no reasoning with herself when it came to thunderstorms. If she weren’t tired and hurt right now, she’d be going insane just like she had been minutes before. This fear was going to get her killed one day. She knew it. She really needed to work on it somehow, but she didn’t know what she could do to stop her crazy antics once the thunder started. She just… went into herself and didn’t come out again until the booming stopped. She wasn’t in control of her body anymore. How was she going to stop herself from falling down mountains when she wasn’t aware of her body? Sighing again, she laid down and pouted, the little black wolf nearby having been forgotten at this point.
Messages In This Thread
that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 15, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 15, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 16, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 16, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 17, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 06:43 PM