Phoenix Maplewood There'll be things you never asked her
37 Posts
Ooc — Mar
He dipped his head moments after hers, yet made no more steps towards her. The scars on her body told a story he'd rather not know, the thought of someone forcing someone else into submission for the joy of it made his blood hot. He had to admire her. She seemed not to have turned cynical despite what she had been through, which he could only imagine. Her voice was soft, almost hesitant, but he clearly her voice, which he had never heard before. He tilted his head a bit, studying her momentarily as she spoke and grinned lopsidedly, nodding once before speaking, trying to keep his voice soft, which wasn't the easiest for him. Yes, Tomkin it is. It's good to finally exchange words with you.

He wasn't much for idle chit chat and didn't have much else to talk about, yet even he knew not to ask about the scars. Sitting down, he hoped it would make him a little less intimidating, if she found him uncomfortable at all. He looked out over the valley for a few seconds, letting silence linger and settle around them. Glancing back at her, he smiled slightly when his eyes landed on hers. His was guarded and direct, yet genuine before his gaze went back over the countryside. I want to thank you for helping my sister. You've been good for her. I haven't been very social, but I don't miss a lot. You've caused no trouble and have been a great help. I thank you.
He let the words fall where they may, being quiet and still in the early morning. Thanking someone wasn't his strong point, but she had deserved a word of praise, and he wasn't going to begrudge anyone something that they had earned. A slight breeze blew through his patchy fur, and he lifted his snout, sniffing the air. He loved the feeling of calm and freedom, and the smell was on the cool breeze, making him relax. Yet it aroused his yearning to roam, although he had curbed it on this journey with his siblings. It was growing stronger, but he had a duty to his family. Looking at the female, he cocked his head and gave her a small smile, wondering what was going on in her head.
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance."
-Innutuk saying

speaking Innutuk
Messages In This Thread
There'll be things you never asked her - by Uki - July 26, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Tomkin - August 16, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Uki - August 17, 2018, 08:25 AM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Uki - August 17, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Tomkin - August 22, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Uki - August 22, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Tomkin - August 23, 2018, 07:43 AM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Uki - August 23, 2018, 09:16 AM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Tomkin - August 29, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Uki - August 29, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Tomkin - August 30, 2018, 12:11 PM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Uki - August 30, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Tomkin - September 04, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Uki - September 05, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Tomkin - September 10, 2018, 07:44 AM
RE: There'll be things you never asked her - by Uki - September 10, 2018, 04:13 PM