Blacktail Deer Plateau Grief plagues us all
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
No worries love :D

Blue liked to think that she helped him enough that he was feeling a bit better. He seemed to be a bit lighter even, or she hoped so anyway. She smiled at his nod and she settled down curling her tail around her toes softly.

Blue willow’s ears tilted forward as she listened to him. She didn’t really think that it was an indication of bigger issues either. Granted yes Pura was a little bit slower at speaking than the others, but his other things didn’t seem to be behind, and that was all that mattered in the long run. Look at Crete even though she wouldn’t say his name right now, but he had been mute and was fine. Granted his choices were questionable. Blue smiled sadly and spoke softly the important thing here to remember Perry is that you didn’t, and that is all that really matters. There’s no reason to think of the what if’s, they can cause you so much unrest. You didn’t snap Perry and I imagine it may have crossed your mind, but you were in control enough not to do so. You are a good man Perry and I don’t think that you would have snapped anyway. You shouldn’t worry about what could have been, but rather what had been. And see you turned the whole issue into a learning experience.
Messages In This Thread
Grief plagues us all - by Blue Willow - July 05, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 05, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Blue Willow - July 06, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 16, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Blue Willow - July 17, 2014, 07:17 AM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 19, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Blue Willow - July 19, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 19, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Blue Willow - July 20, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 20, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Blue Willow - July 21, 2014, 03:25 PM