Sunspire Mountains and I wonder, still I wonder.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

Summer listened quietly as Jace's words spilled into his ears. Eyes of bright gold remained trained to the other wolf's chin, respectfully avoiding eye contact just as his father had taught him. It was a good sign for his psyche that his father's lessons had begun pouring back into his mind, for when anxiety truly gripped him, those pieces of advice he so cherished were the hardest things for him to grasp.

Summer was not particularly hungry, but the time he'd spent on his own had taught him to never turn away a meal when it was offered freely. He whined softly, trying to reassure Jace that he was alright as he crept forward out of his little den and into the sunlight. Little Levi remained a bit wary, even as he stood before the older wolf like a subordinate member of his pack, scrawny and lanky with his head bowed. He was not fully sold on the idea of joining yet for something tugged at his memory that Dhani had always told him. It was very important, if he could only just remember. And it had something to do with this very issue. Until he could remember, he wasn't willing to committ fully, despite what his instinct and his heart were encouraging him to do.

"Food would be nice," he admitted, "I'm not that good at hunting yet, though."

Summer had a habit of thinking less of himself than was true. To have survived on his own for as long as he had, he could be no less than an adequate hunter. To him, fishing was more a skill he considered himself to have for Dhani had taught him to be an excellent fisher being one himself. He hoped that perhaps the pack had a cache nearby that they could utilize as opposed to (what he thought would be) embarassing himself in front of his potential new packmate.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 09, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 09, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 11, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 12, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 12, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 12, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 13, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 17, 2014, 10:52 AM