that's what you're doin'
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
That's what I planned on, since we started this thread before the invasion one even existed. :)

Her enjoyment of the storm was temporarily forgotten as the body rose from the dead — if it hadn't, the youth might have just continued on her way. Magpie believed in ghosts and spirits, but she had thought the walking dead were creatures that only existed in stories. Death was normal and did not faze Magpie in the least, but this was an entirely different situation. She was torn between running away and walking closer to investigate. Eventually, the body looked at her, and it was then that Magpie realized she had been mistaken about it being, well, dead. Those were not the glazed, glassy eyes of a wolf that had lost the breath of life.

After a moment, the stranger sat and began to groom itself (at least from Magpie's perspective, since she couldn't see the wounds). The youth gave a sharp bark, but it was drowned out by another rumble of thunder. Frustrated, she moved towards the stranger with purpose; now, only a few feet away, she gave a demanding bark. Where did you come from? the teenager wanted to know, though she did not speak it aloud.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 15, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 15, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 16, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 16, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 17, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 06:43 PM