Blackfoot Forest If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace chuckled again realizing that he was severely effing this up, which was par usual for the black boy when it came to any female of any kind, other than his sister. He was a disaster waiting to happen around the fairer sex, and clearly he was lacking in a lot of departments, when the one girl that he had interest in had kinda told him to get lost in her own way, while telling him to stay in the next breath, it was weird. No need to smile if your uncomfortable, I can’t imagine it being what you wanted to meet a stranger in a strange place in the middle of the night, but don’t worry I won’t hurt you.

Jace tilted his head and realizing that yet again his white knight syndrome was revving in overdrive, he spoke even though he told himself not too. Do you need help finding your way out of here? I can help you, I know this wood pretty well, and the foxes aren’t exactly nice in here, especially if you show a little bit of fear, and they have many to our few. he shrugged then waiting for the girl to speak again, and wondering why he tortured himself all the time, having to save everyone he wasn’t a hero, far from it, but he acted like he was.

Jace shrugged and spoke softly with a defensive tone, I was looking for a place to be alone so I could deal with a situation in my own way is all. he fell silent then and shifted from foot to foot.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 02:07 PM