Stavanger Bay Happy Days Spent
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle was in the middle of her head being thrown back and laughing at the sheer momentous fun she was having. She looked back down when Gunnar spoke " Mamma sem að hann lítur út eins og pabba?" She tilted her head then and studied Bragi, and she frowned, because she knew she had to apologize, and she didn’t know how too. Thistle did not know much of the boys mother, but she should not have said what she said to begin with.

She had been rather rude and uncaring to his plight. She should have kept her words to herself, but the poor boy had come at an inopportune moment and such was life sometimes, you lost your temper, all you could do is apologize and hope it got better later. hello Bragi, I am glad you came. I wanted to apologize for how I acted the other day it was not fair or nice, and I am usually not like that and I am sorry. I should not have said anything that I did, and I should have treated you much more politely, but anyway…welcome to the bay Bragi. She closed her jawline then and looked down at her son and spoke softly That is Bragi, he is from daddy’s former home. She did not tell Tveir that the boy maybe his brother, she kept that to herself.

Thistle shook her head He is probably at one of the borders patrolling, if he is not there then he is hunting, and if he isn’t hunting then he paid a visit to the isle wolves to tell them to shove off of our territory. I’m sorry I can’t be more specific, he is always busy, so it is hard to discern where he will be at any given moment. She looked down again then and gently brushed her nose across Tveir’s head from where he stood between her front legs, looking at the other male and wondering if he should speak to him or not.
Messages In This Thread
Happy Days Spent - by Thistle Cloud - July 15, 2014, 08:33 AM
RE: Happy Days Spent - by Bragi - July 17, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: Happy Days Spent - by Thistle Cloud - July 17, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: Happy Days Spent - by Bragi - July 17, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Happy Days Spent - by Thistle Cloud - July 17, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Happy Days Spent - by Bragi - July 21, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Happy Days Spent - by Thistle Cloud - July 21, 2014, 08:05 PM