Firestone Hot Springs Sweet mother, Sweet mother
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Silvertip Mountain... a pack that Dante had actually considered joining for a time. They seemed a strong unit, and while aggressive, he had met some whose company he had very much enjoyed who belonged to that pack. "A good choice," he said, nodding. "Though nothing beats the Plateau, I can respect that." Now that he was a member, he was fully loyal to the idea that his pack was the paramount of strength and cohesion. That was how it was supposed to be, naturally, or what was he even doing there?

"I have heard tell that they are strict and rue outsiders. Not a bad thing, considering a pack has to protect their borders. Just be wary on approach." He watched her paw circle in the water, eyes drawn to the distracting motion. Breaking out of it, he took a breath, then submerged his head momentarily, enjoying the warmth as it soothed the strained muscles of his eyes and shoulders. Surfacing, he blinked water from his eyes, then shook his head to rid himself of some of the wetness.

Then he placed a forepaw on the side of the pool, looking over at her. He had been trying to decide whether or not he should ask, but really, what did he have to lose? "What was that, by the way? The words you were saying when I approached?" He asked out of no malice, just sheer curiosity.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Meldresi - July 05, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Dante RIP - July 06, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Meldresi - July 06, 2014, 10:09 AM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Dante RIP - July 07, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Meldresi - July 07, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Dante RIP - July 13, 2014, 01:17 AM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Meldresi - July 13, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Dante RIP - July 17, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Meldresi - July 18, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Dante RIP - July 22, 2014, 09:39 PM