The Sunspire heaven bend to take my hand.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Set shortly after being accepted by Jace and before the fight with the Creek :)

<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

So, this was The Sunspire? Summer did not know much of pack life, but he did know a lot about survival. This was a place where a pack could survive. Young he may be, but he did not fail to notice the water sources they had passed when Jace had brought him up the mountain. He noticed every rock and tree, the way they mosses grew upon them and the songs of the birds who sat upon their branches. He noticed the foliage; the type, state and abundance of it. Every piece of this new land he saw told him something more and deeper about it. Dhani Ostrega had failed at many things in his life, but not in making sure his son was prepared to face the world without him; in that one place where it had truly mattered, Dhani had succeeded beyond measure.

Summer lowered his nose to the ground and took a few good whiffs. The land was well scented with the trace of the Sunspire pack, but it wasn't all that strong. He surmised after a moment that they maybe hadn't been settled there for all that long. The thought made the young wolf feel a little better about his decision to join. Perhaps he wouldn't be such an outsider in this place--maybe they were all still outsiders.

The sun was beginning to set upon the lands. Dhani had always said that night was the time of the wolf; the time to hunt and to feast, to stake claims and to discover what was hidden in the corners of the world. He had also warned that other creatures tried to claim the night as well, and they would fight him for it.

Summer was not ready to fight for anything, let alone a few hours of darkness. So, with few other options, he turned and latched his jaws onto his treasured antler that Jace had so graciously allowed him to keep, and headed deeper into this new world to try and find somewhere safe to spend his night.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - July 17, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - July 17, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - July 21, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - July 25, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - July 26, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 02, 2014, 01:14 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 15, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - August 20, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 23, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - August 25, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 31, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 08, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 09, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:21 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 17, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 22, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:37 PM