Blackfoot Forest If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet
<div><span style="font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold; font-weight:lighter; font-style:italic; color:#badfe6; font-size:14px;"><div><span style="color:#dd6484;">b</span><span style="color:#d7728f;">e</span><span style="color:#d07f9a;">a</span><span style="color:#ca8da5;">u</span><span style="color:#c49aaf;">t</span><span style="color:#bea8ba;">y</span><span style="color:#b7b5c5;"> </span><span style="color:#b1c3d0;">a</span><span style="color:#b6aab3;">n</span><span style="color:#ba9195;">d</span><span style="color:#bf7878;"> </span><span style="color:#c4605a;">r</span><span style="color:#c9473d;">a</span><span style="color:#cd2e1f;">g</span><span style="color:#d21502;">e</span></div></div>
107 Posts
Ooc — Natalie

Strange, sort of being given the go-ahead not to smile, but Kipling took it up anyway, her the edges of her muzzle dropping neutrally. She blamed herself for perhaps being too nit-picky, not sure how she should take him reiterating her current situation and accenting it with 'I won't hurt you' at the end, could've been stretchy and she had no reason to trust him; but she wasn't beyond giving him the benefit of the doubt, so she did, her tense shoulders releasing somewhat.

Her tension was relieved completely a moment after, laughing at next piece of his advice, Dude, I'm not afraid of foxes. She might have been, had she been confronted by a several at a time, but she'd never experienced such a thing and so thought little of the creatures. They were yappy, they stank, and they sometimes got in the way, but if one were to pop out of these woods she'd have no issue bowling it over in a heartbeat. It's not really that though. I mean, yeah, in a sense I guess I am looking to get out of here, but I'm actually going West. And as far she knew, this was West not that she had the stars to double-check anymore seeing at the forest canopy did a great job of blanketing out the sky.

She didn't spare much time doubting her own direction, instead her doubt switched to the rather vague explanation he gave for his behavior. Right. Kipling remained inquisitive rather than empathetic. Sorry for interrupting you then. And then she simply hovered, uncertain if at this point she should simply walk away.

<style type="text/css">.kipling .kipling-in {padding: 50px; text-align: justify;} .kipling q {color:#a67c52;} .kipling p {text-indent:30px; color:#000000; font:15px/1.75 Georgia; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet - by Kipling - July 17, 2014, 09:53 PM