Great Bear Wilderness I can feel your butterflies
188 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
On the coast, he said, earning a puzzled look from the steppes native. The name of the pack slipped out of her mind almost as quickly as he said it, leaving with the impression that his home was called Staff Grr Bay. As if that wasn't weird enough, the juvenile pointed out that it was nearby, which caused Ptarmigan to grow even more nervous. Her eyes began to hop around, looking for border guards... And any hint of the Big Water that she had thought was hundreds of miles away when it was, in fact, much closer than that.

“Why would anyone live there?” she blurted, unable to contain her mixed curiosity and distaste about the giant lake. “The ground's slippery and it smells.” She didn't even worry about whether or not he would be offended by her comments, so intent was Ptarmigan on understanding other wolves' fascination with the huge lake. As an afterthought, she dismissed his final question with a simple, “nope,” without elaborating much more than that. If he asked where she did live, she'd tell him everywhere and nowhere, because she had no permanent home. Not yet, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 11, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 11, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 11, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 12, 2014, 08:25 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 14, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 15, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 16, 2014, 10:03 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 17, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 17, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 28, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 28, 2014, 11:52 AM