Arrow Lake Let's stop and talk for a while
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
Despite his efforts at keeping up with the larger male, Fang didn't have the best stamina. As they came back around and Ferdie slowed Fang almost let out an audible cry of relief. When they had stopped, his own panting matched he inwardly felt a bit of relief at the other male also showing signs of mild exhaustion.

You my friend are fast and fleet of foot. This Drew a small smile across the half-breeds features, he was aware how talented he was but reaffirmation from others. His tail gave a few to-and-fro swings at the compliment as he dipped his muzzle at the compliment.
"And you're surprisingly quick for someone as big as yourself, usually don't have much trouble outrunning the bigger ones." It was a fact, he learnt young that you needed to be quick when you were often smaller than most female wolves.

"Live? I come from a ways over" he said, as he fought down the oxygen his body demanded after the excursive whilst making a general over-the-mountains gesture with his muzzle.
" As for now, I've just been exploring, stopping here and there, being chased off by various members of packs and the like." He. Was going to continue, mentioning his run-in with a female from the swiftcurrent creek wolves, but let it go. There was still something in the way this male carried himself that gave Fang pause.
That was a rare thing, indeed.
Messages In This Thread
Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 13, 2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 13, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 15, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 17, 2014, 02:52 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 17, 2014, 11:14 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 22, 2014, 01:13 AM