Dragoncrest Cliffs hope you grow, i hope you grow too
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Nomi had left, taking with her a handful of other wolves, including Ephraim. Bat didn't know how to feel about it. She was too blindsided to feel anything at first. Then, abruptly, she decided to gallop beyond the borders, intent on catching up with the party headed elsewhere and joining them, wherever they were going.

Only Wildfire caught up to her and what began as a firm reprimand turned into her mother dissolving into tears and begging the Goufa to come back home with her. A bewildered Bat followed Wildfire back toward Hougeda and was made to promise her mother she wouldn't leave too.

When Blixen's call sounded, Bat peered at Wildfire—now dozing fitfully in the shaded brush, tears still streaking her cheeks—and slunk off to heed her sister's summons. When she arrived, she saw two of her siblings and a cousin. Like Opalia, Bat hung back. She felt decidedly wrung out from the events of the past few days and had even less energy than usual.

Before anyone could acknowledge her, Bat sank back into the undergrowth. She walked back toward Hougeda, skirting the area where Wildfire slept. She padded into the cave, then though it to the other side. She plopped down on the sandy beach with a sigh, silver eyes unseeing as they stared at the distant horizon.
Messages In This Thread
hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Blixen - September 08, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Kiwi RIP - September 08, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Opalia - September 09, 2018, 02:47 AM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Tux - September 09, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Bat - September 09, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Dacio - September 19, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Blixen - September 20, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Kiwi RIP - September 24, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Opalia - September 24, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Tux - October 02, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Blixen - October 16, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Tux - October 22, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Opalia - October 28, 2018, 03:13 AM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Dacio - October 29, 2018, 03:49 PM