Wapun Meadow super smash brothers
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Red, whose sole focus was on watching the herd, did not notice at all the tension Kipling was giving off, which was odd for her, as usually she was very aware of others and how their body language and pheromones were acting. But with the thought of a delicious, juicy pronghorn on her mind, she was completely out of the loop of the other wolf’s reaction, or she would have noticed the hesitancy in her reply. So when all she caught was the vigorous nod, she grinned, and then began crawling away in the tall grass, giving the herd a wide berth so as not to scare them in the wrong direction. It took quite a while to get all the way around them, and once or twice she was sure she had blown her cover when a few members would spook and run off, but they would always come back.

Finally, she was facing the exact opposite of where she had started. She couldn’t see Kipling because there was a great distance between them, not to mention that the herd was blocking whatever view they might have had of each other. She sent a silent prayer to whatever gods or goddesses might be watching over them at the moment, and then lunged forward, barking like mad and charging directly for the herd. Most of them scattered around the area where Kipling was, but some were heading straight towards her. Red just kept running and barking, hoping that her hunting partner would be able to take a female down, or else this would all be in vain. There would be no trying again, since now the herd was very aware of their presence.

When the pronghorn were too far away to snap at any longer, Red just stood there in the grass, waiting on edge for the result, whatever it might be.
Messages In This Thread
super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 16, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 16, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 16, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 16, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 16, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 17, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 19, 2014, 12:30 AM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 20, 2014, 08:49 PM