Rising Sun Valley Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread]
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
@red it's fine, I didn't think you were ignoring me. The name seems fitting for the scene/location and I can work with this, also power playing your right back for the setup. (Pm me if you want me to change it though)

For the better part of an hour the walked in silence. Fang was still adapting to the way in which Red communicated. It wasn't problematic, or even remotely difficult to understand her so long as you were paying attention. He had kept almost within touching distance the majority of the travel, an innate sense of protecting the silent coy-wolf seemed to take over.

As they travelled Down the familiar rocky terrain of the sunspire the world around broken up by the vistas he had become used to, the summer sun did its job, almost too well as the familiar feeling of needing water started to become obvious. Suddenly the landscape changed, where a few tree's of unfamiliar design started to litter the landscape around them, the suddenly found themselves engulfed in a deepwood of whites, greens and browns.

Fang looked around, the canopy overhead, it's deep green cut asunder by the suns determined rays. The white trunks light brilliantly in contrast to the overhead foliage, and the ground on which they stood, littered with the decaying remains of leaves and few shrubs.

Stopping, he sniffed at the air, the unfamiliar scent, sweet and inviting left by the aspen grove was etched ever so slightly with the familiar earthy musk of nearby water.
"Wow." It was about the most articulate response he could muster as Red wagged alongside him.

He had no idea what to expect when the coy-wolf encouraged him to follow, but he wasn't about to let her run off alone. Now he stood in awe, relieved that he followed.

"This, this is something else right here." He offered a congratulatory nudge to her shoulder with his head before quickly moving amongst the nearby trees investigating as much as he could.
Messages In This Thread
Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 10:50 AM