Wheeling Gull Isle fall back in line
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ypres needed to build up her pack and make it a stronger force. She thought about having pups to enforce that since wolves were hard to come by these days to the isle. Ypres used to be a war hungry female, but now she had other do her dirty work. Her uncle Blaqwynter had shown up, but he was that of a good soul. A bounty Hunter, but she could always use that to her advantage too if need be. The old bastard never knew Ypres well enough to know her intentions. Then there was Opeth who was seemingly sweet and innocent at first, then became a pitbull without warning in seconds.

She thought about Naya who had sworn to be by her side. So far she was working down instead of up. Ypres needed a mate, and Shanti seemed to have been a promising specimen but then he too seemed to be failing in her eyes. It was at the brink of her season, and she knew it was son time to select a male to help her lead the pack. Opeth looked like a good specimen but he was too unpredictable, and Malcom was never around. Thoughts of creating a bigger and better pack and ways of doing it seemed impossible at the moment, but if there was a will, there was a way.

The scent of a new male waft through her nares as she wet out patrolling her isle. She had run into some of her pack, indeed they were in hiding. She trotted briskly toward the scent to find a dark colored male perched within her territory. Puffing out her chest, ears erect, tail held high, she called out her position with a gruff woof and a snarl as her pearls bared.

Interloper! What makes you feel at ease on my lands without permission? If you think you can just sit your ass on my turf you are sorely mistaken pal! You're either here to join, or my pack will claim your soul!

She offered another snarl as she snapped her angered jaws in his direction standing several feet away from him. He was a handsome male for sure, but looks meant nothing when it came to trespassing! Eyes then turned to another wolf called Fireblaze..

And are you not of another pack?

Who the hell did these wolves think they were?! They either were joining her pack or just looking to test her..
Messages In This Thread
fall back in line - by Leatherface - July 18, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: fall back in line - by Fireblaze - July 18, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: fall back in line - by Ypres - July 18, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: fall back in line - by Erika - July 18, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: fall back in line - by Leatherface - July 18, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: fall back in line - by Fireblaze - July 18, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: fall back in line - by Ypres - July 19, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: fall back in line - by Erika - July 19, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: fall back in line - by Leatherface - July 20, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: fall back in line - by Fireblaze - July 20, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: fall back in line - by Leatherface - July 30, 2014, 09:04 PM