Arrow Lake Let's stop and talk for a while
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

As his panting began to ease, Fang listened to Ferdie intently. My pack.. On the mountain. His surprise was barely held in check as it dawned in him that Ferdie was more than just an extremely week groomed member of the Sunspire, the way he spoke was indication that this was in fact the alpha, or if not alpha certainly a leader. Here he is offering Fang a place amongst his ranks.

Again fang found himself dropping his head, enough to acknowledge submission but less than one would expect from a lower member of the pack he was being invites to. His thoughts shifted as Ferdie finished speaking, he wasn't seeking a pack, but certainly wasn't avoiding them either. An ambition was felt suddenly within, the opportunity to be involved in more than himself suddenly available. I can offer my best attempts at that, I find myself a traveller more than a hunter however. I could be your ears and eyes in the wilds, if such a position exists. His tail continues its simple to-and-fro as his gaze lifted, gauging the well-groomed males response to his offer.

Thoughts speech
Messages In This Thread
Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 13, 2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 13, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 15, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 17, 2014, 02:52 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 17, 2014, 11:14 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 22, 2014, 01:13 AM