Otter Creek Got my dark sunglasses on and I had my weapon drawn
188 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Her stomach rumbled for the thousandth time. She shot a glare at the ground, as though somehow her frowny face would imprint itself on the soil and stare back up at her belly. She mentally berated herself for being hungry, if only because it made her feel better to berate herself than to admit she needed help. She was inefficient hunting by herself... At least, she had been lately.

Wandering by the side of a creek, the black Endore shot the silvery water a reproachful look. If only she could hunt as effortlessly as Kodokuna had in the mountains, she would be fuller than a queen. Unfortunately, she wasn't very successful at finding fresh food.

Her walk along the creekside was halted suddenly as the smell of rotting meat reached her. Salivating wildly, the Endore rushed forward, finding a half-eaten, maggoty otter corpse. Ignoring the possible disgust that might result from eating something so outdated, the Endore swept forward and fell upon it, devouring strips of sour flesh like it was the sweetest meat she had ever had.
Messages In This Thread