Ravensblood Forest I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'm on a song fix for titles lately lol

Thistle Cloud woke up and leaving the children (danni doesn't know whats going on there yet) with Julooke she slowly stepped outside of the bay's borders. Blue eyes looked towards the heavens as downy tufts shown bright in the early morning light and the tips of ears dipped in black stood forward and erect. Small footfalls passed the borders and continued on towards the forest, intent upon finding the herbs that she had told her husband she wanted to get. He had been gone in the morning on his duties, Surra was off she imagined on some sort of outrider mission (assuming this since absentee) and she needed those herbs. Besides she was a grown woman surely she could do something on her own, such as finding the things that she needed.

She sniffed gently at the ground smelling stale prints of her husbands and Bragi's she shook her head and continued on. As she made it to the forest and the shadowy boughs reached up towards the sky and blocked her from view, she sat a moment merely to take a breath and admire the forest. Though the bay boasted plants of it's own as well, she had decided that she needed a small jaunt on her own, and the ravensblood forest was not that far. And anyone he knew her could track her her husband could find her easily if he needed to oif he felt worried given the tension between them and the isle wolves.

She stood slowly and began to peruse the mysterious forest looking for the plants that she needed for her trade, a smile on her face. She bent down and with a white paw moved weeds around to find the gems they hid.