Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Wintersbane returned her question with the appearance of mild interest, and Saucy chuckled as she replied, Ohohooo yeah, I love sparring. Then he asked another question, referring to her former comment about liking the fun kind of fighting. She narrowed her eyebrows and her lips pursed as she thought about her answer. Well I mean real fighting’s ok I guess, but I prefer it when it’s like a challenge thing. I definitely would angry fight if I had to but it’s better when it’s more of a see who’s stronger deal, she explained.

Her whole philosophy about fighting to some would seem juvenile, and sort of was. She liked to show off, she liked to be seen as strong and sparring was a great way to show that. Sure she did it so that she could be ready to protect herself, but in her life it’d always been more about seeing which of her siblings was the leader than who would live or die. Wintersbane said he liked all manners of fighting, and a wide smile spread across Saucy’s face. She certainly would be challenging him to a spar, if not now, soon.

He also liked teaching cubs, which sounded pretty fun. She’d always liked kids, she could definitely imagine herself teaching a bunch of little potato blobs how to be a warrior like her. But she was also a big fan of the wild world, and she’d always thought of herself as a bit of a naturalist. Who knew what would come of that, maybe it was more of a hobby than anything else. Awesome, d’you have any where you come from? she asked, though she fully anticipated another noncommittal answer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by Saucy - September 29, 2018, 06:55 AM