Wheeling Gull Isle Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
@Opeth @Blaqwynter @Eddie @Naya @Erika @Malcom @Fireblaze @Leatherface @Ash @Shanti @Onyx

If any decide not to attend, then Ypres will assume those who don't are no longer part of the pack, and there fore may or COULD send a death warrent out for those unattended.

The meeting with Ragnar ended pretty badly, and Ypres was actually still pissed off by the way things had gone. She never really expected a peaceful meeting with him to begin with. Hackles still raised she was all puffed up and angry. She beckoned her pack to meet with her. This was not going to be a good meeting at all. Raising her snout to the heavens she called out for each wolf. They all had better attend, or she would send a death warrant out for those who didn't. It was time things were to change around the Wheeling Gull. She was no longer going to be so nice due to the fact that her pack is failing to listen or take heed to her warnings, therefore it was on her ass when things went wrong, and other packs detested her because of their actions made.

[occ] Sorry short beginning post [/ooc]
Messages In This Thread
Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Ypres - July 19, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Opeth - July 19, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Malcom - July 19, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Naya - July 19, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Erika - July 19, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Ash - July 19, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Fireblaze - July 19, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Onyx - July 20, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Ypres - July 24, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Opeth - July 24, 2014, 12:54 AM
RE: Pack meeting URGENT ALL MUST ATTEND - by Shanti - July 24, 2014, 01:26 PM