Swiftcurrent Creek a dangerous presence
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
She felt Scimitar's heartbeat quicken in his chest before she pulled away, though it was more like a cargo train gathering speed than her own light, sprinting pulse. Ghosts of emotion crossed his broad face when Bazi explained what the den contained, subtle as the changing light and just as difficult to interpret. The news distressed him, that much was clear, but how much of that was inferred from the fact that the news ought to distress him was unclear - he was not the kind to wear his heart on his sleeve.

But Bazi was definitely the sort. At the mention of sickness, her face became sharp and angry. "That fool," she growled in the direction of Haunter's body. "I never liked him, and I don't understand why Fox did. Go figure that he brought something disgusting with him." She maintained the accusatory stare for a good few seconds, grinding her back teeth in thought. The anger seemed to fill her with strength and confidence, and when she turned back to Scimitar, her gaze was steady.

"I didn't touch him, no. We need to fill the den in and mark the area as contaminated - and call on everyone to find out what is going on. I know that Fox had a fresh wound... but I assumed a play-fight had gotten out of hand. Maybe something more serious happened." The fact that he leader was missing a Ferdie-sized chunk of flesh had not occurred to Bazi - she was not even aware that Fox had gone to the Sunspire.
Messages In This Thread
a dangerous presence - by Bazi - July 19, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: a dangerous presence - by Scimitar - July 19, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: a dangerous presence - by Bazi - July 19, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: a dangerous presence - by Scimitar - July 19, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: a dangerous presence - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 04:19 AM
RE: a dangerous presence - by Scimitar - July 20, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: a dangerous presence - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: a dangerous presence - by Scimitar - July 20, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: a dangerous presence - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 10:18 AM
RE: a dangerous presence - by Scimitar - July 20, 2014, 10:29 AM