Swiftcurrent Creek Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Assuming this is from before Fox disappears. :D

From a distance, Kieran looked remarkably like Tiárnan - and when the familiar lilt of a foreign tongue filtered through the air and into her plush ears, Bazi was all but convinced. It was only when the stranger began to speak some stilted version of the common tongue that this theory was quashed.

She remained where she was for a moment, disguised by a crew of tall boulders that shielded her from view. Scimitar was first on the scene. She smiled into the grass at the sound of his voice. Strong, wonderful Scimitar. He had found just the right blend of openness and caution with which to greet visitors. Bazi was both impressed and mildly jealous - she might be Beta, but she did not have that aura, and her voice was inherently snarky.

At the end of Kieran's question, Bazi rolled onto her front and stood up, giving her luxurious pelt a shake before stepping into view. "Ahoy," she greeted both males. The foreigner was stepping backwards, away from Scimitar, and the Beta wasn't surprised - she rubbed her side against her gargantuan pack-mate's shoulder. Ice-blue eyes fastened on Kieran's face. It looked so much like Tiárnan's that Bazi had to spend a few seconds making sure that the tone she was about to use wasn't laced with poison.

"I can barely understand you, but I think I get the gist of what you're asking," she told him, all business. "We're a large pack, strong, and we have pups. We need protectors and we need hunters. I'm Bazi, this is Scimitar - Beta and lead hunter respectively. Let's cut to the chase; what can you offer us in exchange for taking you in?"
Messages In This Thread
Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Kieran - July 15, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Scimitar - July 17, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Kieran - July 17, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 04:39 AM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Scimitar - July 20, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Kieran - July 20, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Scimitar - July 27, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Bazi - July 27, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Kieran - August 10, 2014, 09:22 AM