Duck Lake a game you're gonna lose
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I thought it was fine! And sorry mine is poop. Trying to get in a quick reply before I have to go pick up my roommate.

It had been a long while since Ragnar had been to Duck Lake, having had a thousand and one reasons as to why he didn't need to go that far South (north?). If his stolen son Týr was still within the Teekon Wilds there was a good chance he had already heard of Ragnar's exploits, and while it was considered that he may not have, Ragnar found it unusual that the chocolate colored boy had not sought him out. Not even just to say 'hello'. The possibilities of why were measurably endless, starting with something as good as: he simply wished to ignore Ragnar's presence to something as bad as resentment. Not that Ragnar thought he had given Týr any reason to resent him, yes he had stopped using his deceased brother's name as a moniker but the young rekkr had never once been told he couldn't continue on his own path. Regardless of what had kept Ragnar at bay something had inspired the urge to head towards Duck Lake to ...check. Last he had been aware his son had been living with the wolves of Swiftcurrent Creek and very out of the loop this is where Ragnar considered him to be still. In truth, it mattered little because Ragnar had no real intentions of making contact with him anyway.

As Ragnar followed the winding path of the lake he stopped when eyes of Caribbean ice caught sight of what his black, leathery nostrils told him was a woman, tearing apart the duck he presumed she had caught. Downy feathers flew above and then drifted lazily to the ground as I they had not been violently ripped from the avian's flesh. Ragnar's approach slowed, scarred and unscarred platnium silver ears twitching as he studied the woman, a trademark coy smirk tugging at the edges of his lips in soft soft amusement as he watched her slump ungracefully to the ground, the duck discarded near her. "At least you know it's dead," It was the Scandinavian's attempt at a joke. It probably wasn't a very good one, he observed and might prove to only irritate her further and while many parts of Ragnar told him he should keep going he did not listen. Perhaps it was the Jarl within him that he deigned him to stop and see if he could assist her, or maybe it was nothing more than her allure as a woman. It was something though it could not he claimed that it was out of the goodness of a heart he swore he didn't have.

Messages In This Thread
a game you're gonna lose - by Kipling - July 19, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Ragnar - July 20, 2014, 05:59 AM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Kipling - July 20, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Ragnar - July 28, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Kipling - July 31, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Ragnar - August 03, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Kipling - August 03, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Ragnar - August 03, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Kipling - August 04, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Ragnar - August 10, 2014, 06:31 AM
RE: a game you're gonna lose - by Kipling - August 11, 2014, 10:08 PM