Stavanger Bay summer chillin.
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: last post, finally :| [/size]

"I dunno, what do you think?" Surra considered again saying what he had almost said, and his mouth even opened slightly to say it, but his courage faltered and he closed it again. "I think I'm pretty clean," He shook his head with a very slightly embarrassed, but otherwise content smile, chuckling. "Good," was all he managed to say, looking back up at her with his blue eyes. He watched her move back towards the shore, his gaze soft. He couldn't believe this mix of emotions in his chest. He hadn't felt that many at once for as long as he could remember - he was joyful and content, slightly embarrassed, and... was that longing? What could he possibly longing for right now? Suddenly, a slight feeling of panic began spreading out through his veins.

After a moment, Surra followed her out of the lake to the shore, and decided he needed to go. It was strange how quickly the decision came over him. In a minute, he went from wanting to spend more time with her to wanting to be alone. "Then you rest," He said softly to her as he stepped out of the water, smiling, surprised at how he was able to keep his voice steady. "Enjoy the day. It's beautiful." He paused, thinking up a reason to excuse himself. "It's my turn to get out there for a hunt, I think," the young male said, looking away from her, holding himself almost too still in an attempt to not allow his racing heart to overtake him. Without saying anything more, Surra reached down to Julooke and touched her shoulder with his nose in an affectionate gesture. When he pulled away, he dipped his head to her in goodbye, turned, and trotted off into the woods, hoping his mixed emotions hadn't been shown in his eyes.

He needed to think. He really needed to think.
Messages In This Thread
summer chillin. - by Surra - July 04, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 05, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 05, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 06, 2014, 08:05 AM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 06, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 07, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 08, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 20, 2014, 11:04 AM