Rising Sun Valley Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Sorry for taking so long to reply. I took an unintentional break from Wolf on Friday, but then I was gone from my house all day yesterday and didn’t get home till like 11pm. >.<

Red barked enthusiastically at Fang’s words, for she felt just as awed by this place as he did. She bounded farther ahead into the forest, determined to show him everything. Also, she was thirsty, and had noted his heavier-than-normal panting, which indicated to her that he was thirsty, as well. Luckily for the both of them, there was a lake smack-dab in the middle of the forest, and the coywolf couldn’t wait to get there today. Now she might finally have a splashing partner!

With a few quick barks that meant the equivalent of, “Follow me,” she was off. She knew, from prior experience, exactly where she was going, as she had scent-marked her trail to the lake many times to ensure a safe and easy path through the trees of ivory-and-black. And then she saw the water before her, and barked once again, turning around to wag her tail happily at Fang. “Look! Look!” her expression cried, her excitement bubbling over. She felt like a pup whispering a not-so-secret secret into a littermate’s ear, and giggling afterwards in glee.

And then she went to the lake, dipped her head, and took a long, long drink of clear and cool water. It wasn’t all that hot today, but the travel to the Alabaster Wood had sapped the moisture from her throat. She could hear it in the way she barked when the sound came out hoarsely. Her thirst satiated after some time, she flopped down onto the bank of the lake and rolled over onto her back, twisting back and forth, happily scratching an itch that had planted itself in the middle of her spine. Then she just lay there, front paws tucked neatly into her chest and back legs sprawled in opposite directions.

With a joyful gleam in her eye, she smiled at Fang.
Messages In This Thread
Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 10:50 AM