Bearclaw Valley ah, how McDonald's of you
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
“You don't seem to be looking very hard right now,” Piper huffed angrily.

The fur along her neck and shoulders rose upward out of instinct. Her head was low and her eyes were trained on her aunt with a furious fire burning in them. She didn't care for what was proper, and she didn't need a reality lesson from Mrs. Apathy. Piper had lost her brother, and no one really seemed to care about making a difference in that awful happenstance. Most of them seemed to just expect her to move on and accept fate for what it was.

Well, she wasn't that kind of person.

“What if he's somewhere and he's waiting for us to find him? What if someone took him and he's been... hurt... and he's just waiting for one of us to come and save him? How do you think he's going to feel when no one ever comes?” the Redleaf girl was almost hysterical, but it was caged by the rage she felt boiling in her blood. Logic and rationality played very little part when she was so emotionally invested. More than anything, Piper wanted her brother to come home so she could show him all the pretty stones she'd collected from the river just for him.

“I would want you to look for me if I went missing...”

And she wouldn't want them to stop until she had been found. She expected the same for Lucas.
Messages In This Thread
ah, how McDonald's of you - by Piper - September 27, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: ah, how McDonald's of you - by Indra - September 27, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: ah, how McDonald's of you - by Piper - September 28, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: ah, how McDonald's of you - by Indra - September 29, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: ah, how McDonald's of you - by Piper - October 02, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: ah, how McDonald's of you - by Indra - October 07, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: ah, how McDonald's of you - by Piper - October 11, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: ah, how McDonald's of you - by Indra - October 12, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: ah, how McDonald's of you - by Piper - October 17, 2018, 02:32 PM