Mudminnow River a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine
18 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Private 
Famine has settled in by the time morning breaks. The sun is slow to rise but the others are still sleeping, or on their own devices, and he sees no one in particular he wants to take with him. Exploring his surroundings, a new and foreign land, will better familiarize himself as they continue to move and find their purpose. The wolves of these lands do not know what is coming and Enx is excited to lay wake upon them all.

Enx follows a scent away from the cuesta, leading him to a small river that isn’t so appealing to the eye. The chill of the morning has settled into his fur, though thick enough to fight off too much discomfort. He lifts his head and looks along the bank to the south and then the north before deciding to move further north and follow the same direction they’ve been going. His nose scents the air constantly and ears swivel upon his head, alert in the face of new territory he does not know. A snort escapes him, with a puff of hot air materializing in front of his face, and he peers across the water into the unknown.
Native · Common
3/4 threads
Messages In This Thread
a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 08:18 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Kuyuk - October 14, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 25, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Kuyuk - October 25, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - November 02, 2018, 11:52 AM