Blackfoot Forest If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace realized that this meeting was far from a normal one and usually he would not be so forward and a bit more polite. But he had been crying, and well men didn’t cry, so he hoped that she had not seen it, and it automatically made him a bit on the defensive.

Jace shook his head and spoke softly “I’m not afraid of them either, but they can certain leave you with some scars when there are so many of them. he knew that from personal experience. He wore the scars and the heart ache now on top of it. Leaf he had saved her only to be tossed aside, when he finally realized he was developing more than just friendly feelings for the imp.

Jace had no idea about directions, he just followed his instincts where that was a concern, so he couldn’t help her in that aspect even if he wanted too. Jace spoke softly I’m sorry I’m so cranky and I didn’t mean to sound so rudely. It’s okay that you interrupted me, feeling sorry for myself isn’t going to get anything done anyway, so I supposed I owe you a word of thanks. So thankyou for interrupting me and snapping me out of my stupor.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet - by Jace - July 20, 2014, 05:54 PM