Wheeling Gull Isle Riddle me this
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
Stockholm is relieved to hear that Dawn was at least alive, it will be a small token of good news he can offer Seelie to perhaps soften the blow of the fact that Aditya was missing in the wilds somewhere. But still, whatever had happened between them was obviously still bad enough to cause Aditya to react the way he did, to abandon his pack like that as well.

He listens quietly and gives a slight shake of his head, "His actions were his own and do not reflect upon Morningside – we hold no ill will of that sort, you needn’t worry about losing us as your ally. And if he does return to the pack, I would not begrudge any of you for allowing him to stay. Seelie is, well, Seelie. She has forgiven him. I’m… working on it." He has been trying to adopt the sheepdog’s outlook, trying being the keyword there. "But we would indeed appreciate a scout delivering news. For what it's worth, I do hope he returns... if he is unwell and that is the cause of his behavior, he should not be alone. And either way, a man should always have to answer for his actions; to have abandoned the pack like that, he owes you all an explaination of some sort."

Messages In This Thread
Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 08, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 08, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 08, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 14, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 15, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 15, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 29, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 29, 2018, 11:20 PM