Rising Sun Valley Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread]
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

A half-smile spread across his features as the coywolf paraded around like a hyperactive red blur, her carefree nature and obvious excitement at not only finding such a place, but showing it off, was leaving Fang with an elated feeling as well. It was little surprise that he was impressed, this place was a veritable Eden, an almost entirely unblemished paradise of wood. Red's barks drew his attention back as she bounded deeper into the woods, she seemed to harbour no concerns that others might be near by. Fang however was not so carefree, yet. He leapt into a trot after her, his ears flicking towards distant sounds, head held high listening for any unwelcome guests.

Almost tripping he arrived to see his companion taking a drink from the lake, before indulging his own thirst he slowed his gait and took in the picture afforded to him. Fang had travelled a fair amount in his life, stumbling across more than a few picturesque landscapes, but the scene that unfolded before him so close to his new home was something else. The still water reflecting the days light, sparkling with hues of white and silver broken only by the image of the tree line painted across its surface. Quickly he remembered his thirst from the journey, moving to take a drink of his own. Lifting his muzzle from the water he spoke softly. I remember once passing through a forest like this, it was colder, nearing winter, the trees were on fire with golds, oranges, yellows and reds. He spoke, recalling the adventure and hoping to see the sight once more in this new haven.

He turned to his companion as she rustled the ground alongside, a small laugh followed. The sight of her flailing on her back at an itch was almost comical and once more he found himself feeling more at ease. Obviously she's been here before and more than once, she clearly hasn't encountered anyone that'd cause harm, or she didn't care, he couldn't quite figure out which. He rolled his eyes in an exaggerated manner at her playful attitude before lowering his frame to the earth, his fore-legs out stretching to touch the edge of the crystal lake(as he now thought of it). Lifting his nose to sniff at the air, the natural scents seemed to only be invaded by himself and his companion, fading smells of others hardly noticeable. It's hard to believe no one else has been around here before.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 08:32 PM