Rising Sun Valley Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread]
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
Why thank you! I am really enjoying your words as well. This is honestly the first time in 3-4 years I've started writing/Rping again and I feel I'm pretty rusty so I appreciate it very much. But I digress, I can only pull off my better style of writing when I have a strong RP partner that gives me something to work with. So kudos to you too.

Fang was beginning to find the silence preferable, not that the wild fauna offered any true silence. The rustle of leaves as the wind kissed them gently, the whistles and calls of local birds hunting their insect prey and the occasional rustle or crash from deeper in the woods hinting at larger wildlife. However the genuine silence of unspoken words was pleasant, for the short term at least. The half-breed had his own list of instinctual patterns held in check, the worst showing themselves in his ability to simply move on. Companionship was often relative to the male. This was however broken and in direct conflict to the loyalty he now felt for a pack, if it will last is anyone's guess.

The sigh that escaped from Red caused him to look on her with mild concern, he had never known her to talk in the (very brief) time he'd known her, only picking her name up from others. The sigh could have been anything though, he rolled his shoulders in a soft shrug to himself before giving her cheek a gentle nudge with his nose. Assuming the sigh was for some inward torment he decided to break the reverie.

He stood and made a few awkward steps into the cool water. An unseen grimace spread over his features. Not too long ago I was over by some water that was. ..hot, steamy. A place over the way. He nodded, pointing with his muzzle in a general 'over yonder' direction. There was this female, Finley, convinced me the water was poisonous and I was dying An awkward laugh followed as he thought about the situation. A half-smile fitted his features as he turned towards Red, his tail flicking back and forth as he shuffled about in the water sending ripple ebbing out wards on their way. Think this water will kill us? His voice etched with humour as he beckoned her to enter the lake. He was still a little concerned, but even in jest, if this water was deadly, he wasn't going out alone.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 08:32 PM