Rising Sun Valley Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
#^_^# Thank you! We should totally do more threads together! Oh, um also, don’t mind Red. She gets way attached to wolves waaay too quickly and is going to completely misconstrue the nuzzle Fang gave her. Respond how you will, I’m going to have fun regardless. Lol.

Red froze momentarily when Fang’s nose touched her cheek. Then he stood and began wading into the water. She lay there and watched him, unsure of the gesture he had just made. It had been a sign of friendship, or comfort, or any number of things. She couldn’t be sure. As he had said nothing about it afterwards, there was no way to confirm anything without asking. She opened her mouth tentatively, to speak, but he spoke before she had a chance to.

The coywolf smiled at the tale he told, however short. But when he turned to her and asked if the water was poisonous, she was confused. Half of her was stuck in the past moment, wanting to ask what the nuzzle had been for, and half of her wanted to laugh and shake her head that, No, of course of the water wasn’t poisonous. In the end, she went with a weird, nervous laugh and sort of shook her head while staring at him awkwardly.

What was this? She was nervous? Her only question to herself was, why? Perhaps she didn’t like being touched? No, that wasn’t it. Well, it kind of was, as other wolves touching her made her a little afraid. But this was a different kind of nervousness. This nervousness gave her butterflies in her stomach. She wanted… to nuzzle back. Yes. That’s what it was. She wanted to touch his face to hers again. But, then she wondered again: Why? Perhaps Fang… liked her?

She laughed aloud at that thought, and then realized he was still there and could hear her laughing quite clearly. Embarrassedly, she got to her feet, taking a few steps into the water, and then lunging into the lake ahead of him, desperate to get away from this weird feeling and all of its delicate meanings.
Messages In This Thread
Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 10:50 AM