Rising Sun Valley Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread]
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
All of the threads! I'm down for that though, whenever for whatever you have in mind just hit me up. I'm also not terribly concerned, technically Fang's half Husky, not that he knows that, all of the attention on everyone everywhere!

The male visibly drooped, the half-smile vanished to an unreadable mask of serious. The nervous laugh, the awkward shake in the negative. Oh god, she doesn't seem so positive. Maybe it is dangerous. The mild panic ran through his mind his body telling him to leap out of the water. Then her laugh broke his panic, was this another joke? His golden eyes narrowed as he looked at Red, were they all out to play this joke? Did he have to threaten another wolf to holding their head underwater until the bubbles stopped?

And all at once she was moving into the water, he watched her careful steps still with a slightly judgemental attitude. All thoughts evaporated when she leaped ahead of him, the water splashing about with the familiar crashing of small waves. He gave chase to the female with the elegance only afforded to himself in water, or a fish flailing on dry land. His own laugh echoing around as he 'gazelle hopped' through the water attempting to make as much water splash on the female as possible. Total disregard given to what creatures would call the lake home.

The cool refreshing water was a welcome escape in the mid-day sun, Fang was not much of an aquatic creature, disliking the effort required to dry off. The lake surrounds afforded enough direct sunlight that it was of little concern, his thoughts mostly tangled up in enjoying the locale and his silent, but fun companion.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 08:32 PM