Rising Sun Valley Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread]
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

It quickly became clear that Red was far more comfortable in water than Fang is. Despite the splashing she made her way to him and proceeded to quickly dunk the halfbreed. A flailing of limbs and an explosion of water as he righted himself as fast as he could, between the dripping water that was now over his entire body a low growl escaped followed by a snort as he did the best to clear the streaming water from his nose. A quick shake and his eyes locked onto the coy wolf as she barked a challenge. He moved towards the shoreline trying his best to keep stable footing underneath him as he returned the challenge. His playful posture shifted to one of slight defiance as he stood dripping wet in the lake.

Playing or not he wasn't about to give her the upper hand by being in the deeper parts of the water body. He returned the barking challenge then proceeded turn his head away from her. For anyone the challenge was simple. You wouldn't even try coming at me. his tail gave a quick back and forth as he waited for the tell-tale sounds of her moving in for a charge in this splash-fight, of course if she stood too long he'd have to charge her. All the while he did his best not to laugh at the game. Somewhere in the back if his mind, amused that he never actually grew up.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 08:32 PM