Blackfoot Forest If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet
<div><span style="font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold; font-weight:lighter; font-style:italic; color:#badfe6; font-size:14px;"><div><span style="color:#dd6484;">b</span><span style="color:#d7728f;">e</span><span style="color:#d07f9a;">a</span><span style="color:#ca8da5;">u</span><span style="color:#c49aaf;">t</span><span style="color:#bea8ba;">y</span><span style="color:#b7b5c5;"> </span><span style="color:#b1c3d0;">a</span><span style="color:#b6aab3;">n</span><span style="color:#ba9195;">d</span><span style="color:#bf7878;"> </span><span style="color:#c4605a;">r</span><span style="color:#c9473d;">a</span><span style="color:#cd2e1f;">g</span><span style="color:#d21502;">e</span></div></div>
107 Posts
Ooc — Natalie

Kipling continued to shrug it off, he could spend all night talking up about foxes, she simply couldn't imagine them as a threat. To her own ignorance she pushed it aside, instead finding herself staring rather curiously back at the male who now seemed apologetic. And now she found herself feeling guilty for making him such a way, her ear fluttering down against her head. It was obvious he hadn't been feeling too hot before she'd come, and now she felt as though she'd somehow made it worse.

Look, you don't... have to apologize about it. I'm the one who was... kinda... okay--okay yeah I was spying on you. She admitted sheepishly with a shrug, and then continued, But seriously don't feel bad for, well, feeling bad. It's okay, I mean the whole macho 24/7 thing? Totally overrated and fake, it's like the fastest track to becoming an asshole. Shaking her head, she wasn't sure how to comfort him, and instead blurted out, I'm Kipling, if you were wondering.

<style type="text/css">.kipling .kipling-in {padding: 50px; text-align: justify;} .kipling q {color:#a67c52;} .kipling p {text-indent:30px; color:#000000; font:15px/1.75 Georgia; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet - by Kipling - July 20, 2014, 09:03 PM