Mudminnow River a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine
5 Posts
Ooc — JB
Aw! Ok. :)

His appraisal appears to bother the girl, who might've been growing comfortable with Enx nearby but not with two warriors of equal strength; he doesn't feel bothered when she spooks and slips away, not until Enx wheels around and turns his teeth upon young Kuyuk. He does what comes naturally and counters the snapping teeth with the blunt side of his muzzle, trying to parry their snouts like they're swords, but soon he's brandishing his own teeth and trying to dissuade Enx with some snaps of his own, and fancy footwork. Kuyuk isn't as burly or strong as the other warriors but he is quick, and uses that speed to keep out of his brother's reach.

Should he manage to avoid his brother's wrath long enough, Kuyuk tries to murmur in their shared language: Mümkin, siz osı janwarlarğa unaytın şığarsız ba? Bul meniñ kinäm emes. She had been nice to look at; pale and soft, and would've provided the boys with a nice bit of fun if they'd managed to make her stay. The girl's departure might mean their notoreity would spread, and perhaps the beasts of the wilds would come to confront the horde — Kuyuk entertains the thought as he dances around his brother, but doesn't mention the possibility.
Messages In This Thread
a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 08:18 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 14, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Kuyuk - October 14, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - October 25, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Kuyuk - October 25, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: a friend of the Devil is a friend of mine - by Enx - November 02, 2018, 11:52 AM