Wapun Meadow i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
Nunataq presses herself to the ground the moment man's gaze passes right over the place she is hiding at. She is unaware that the stench has already given herself away, except her target has no idea, who wears it. For a moment or two she holds her breath to blend better with the surroundings and have him think that he has been mistaken before that yet again he is on his own. Because she needs a plan on, what to do now.

Remaining hidden and stalking him would be one thing that would boost her patience, but Nuna is not one, who deals well with boredom. Not at all. Therefore she decides for doing something. Attacking outright would not be a good thing, she is still a child in adult's body and has respect for the elders. Something harmless, but spooky enough could do - and as this idea enters her mind, she prepares herself for action, waits until the man looks away and with a half-bark-half-roar springs out of her hiding place and lunges for a spot right next to him with an intent to scare.
Messages In This Thread
i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - October 29, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - October 29, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - October 30, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 01, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - November 04, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 05, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 06, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - December 05, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - December 09, 2018, 08:03 AM