Stavanger Bay Happy Days Spent
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#40d3bf">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#40cdbc">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#40c6b8">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#40bfb4">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3fb8b0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3fb1ab">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3faaa7">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3ea3a3"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e9c9f">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3d969b">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3d8f97">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3c8893"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3c818f">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3c7a8a">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3b7386">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3b6c82">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a657e">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a5e7a">s</FONT></i></span>
20 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
The child strode closer and Bragi had to recoil some, his Rekkr instincts kicking in to keep himself from accidentally attacking the boy for invading his personal space. He did not want to add 'maiming her kid' to his likely growing reasons as to why Thistle did not like him, although it would spare him having to explain why he wasn't so sure he wanted to be apart of Stavanger Bay anymore. "Yes," Caribbean iced eyes flashes to Thistle almost daring her to contradict Bragi's words to her son. "Heimdall is my father," As he had said previously to the boy in old Norse. "And my mother is a famous Shield Maiden." Maybe of he told the woman's kids the story that his father was the God Heimdall she would stop speaking about how painfully obvious it was that he looked like Ragnar. The entire world knew Bragi looked uncannily like Ragnar but that didn't mean the boy was keen on it being pointed out. He rathe liked the fabricated version better even if with the more time he spent here he realized that it was probably just that: a fabrication. A saga of it's own.

Thistle introduce the boy as Tveir and Bragi couldn't help the dubious, ridiculous look that he knew was flitting across his face. Who names their kid Two? She clarified soon after that he had picked the name of Gunnar for himself but that wasn't any sort of thing he was familiar with. His brow furrowed as he considered that Ragbar had changed their ways and allowed children to pick their own names. "That is not something we Scandinavian's practice." He told her bluntly, as if it proved that perhaps Ragnar was not the grand Viking he was told to be, if he didn't even follow their basic practices. Despite wanting to know about Ragnar, Bragi had yet to ask simply because he didn't want to seem too interested.

Messages In This Thread
Happy Days Spent - by Thistle Cloud - July 15, 2014, 08:33 AM
RE: Happy Days Spent - by Bragi - July 17, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: Happy Days Spent - by Thistle Cloud - July 17, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: Happy Days Spent - by Bragi - July 17, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Happy Days Spent - by Thistle Cloud - July 17, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Happy Days Spent - by Bragi - July 21, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Happy Days Spent - by Thistle Cloud - July 21, 2014, 08:05 PM