Swiftcurrent Creek our dead and missing · pack summons
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Last post from me. :D I've written in opportunities for everyone to have break-away threads until we know what Fox is doing.

Scimitar's reassessment of the situation following Tuwawi's input made sense - Swiftcurrent Creek had to come first, even if that meant not doing quite everything in their power to find Fox. What a pain she is, Bazi thought angrily, nodding between Tuwawi and Scimitar to let them know that she heard their suggestions and agreed - locate Fox's scent, don't let on that something is up.

But then Danica delivered her news.

Anger boiled so sudden and so hot inside Bazi that she nearly passed out. Not only had their Alpha taken a band of wolves to harass the Sunspire, she had lost two - one of them a juvenile - and caused injury to a third. And now she was missing! It seemed Haunter's death was just a coincidence, and the wound that their leader had sustained must have been as a direct result of Sunspire fangs - not some lovers' quarrel. Several long, tense seconds passed before Bazi spoke again.

"Haunter is recently dead, and Fox appears to be missing," she summarized for the messenger in a tight, venomous voice. After that, the amended orders came quickly. "Kaskara and Kieran - I would like you at the borders. The Sunspire are unlikely to come after us if they've got two of our own, but I want Tuwawi and the pups to feel safe." Kaskara had already pledged herself to Bazi and the Creek, and as Scimitar's sister, she did not doubt that the girl could hold her own in battle. "Shadow and Galileo - " one a scout, the other a seasoned loner - "Find Fox. Track her over the mountains if you need to." The Beta turned her fierce gaze on Danica, where it softened. "Eat, rest, stay with Tuwawi. I don't want to lose you, too." Finally, turned to Scimitar. "We're going to follow through with your plan." They would go west, towards the mountains - towards their captives. But Bazi had no intention of knocking on the Sunspire's door. "There is someone we need to see."

With a flick of her snow-white tail and a look of determination, she swept around and began to march in the direction of their neighbours.
Messages In This Thread
our dead and missing · pack summons - by Bazi - July 19, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: {pack meeting} our dead and missing - by Kieran - July 19, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: {pack meeting} our dead and missing - by Shadow - July 19, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: {pack meeting} our dead and missing - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 04:55 AM
RE: our dead and missing · pack summons - by Scimitar - July 20, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: our dead and missing · pack summons - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 10:58 AM
RE: our dead and missing · pack summons - by Kaskara - July 20, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: our dead and missing · pack summons - by Kieran - July 20, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: our dead and missing · pack summons - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: our dead and missing · pack summons - by Galileo - July 20, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: our dead and missing · pack summons - by Shadow - July 21, 2014, 02:29 AM