Rising Sun Valley Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread]
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Much to his surprise Red strutted walked out of the water giving him the cold shoulder. The turn and smile she offered cleared any doubt that she was doing anything but playing. No sooner had she lowered herself to the grassy bank he was making his way out of the cool waters. He had the intent of getting one final splash on, by shaking himself over over the coy-wolf, but his plans were disregarded as she spoke.

He had just stepped onto dry land when the words escaped, sounding barely more than a whisper. Fang almost stumbled, he had gotten used to her lack of speech. Golden eyes fixed on the rust hued female as he stood surprised. Quickly he tried to recover from his faux pa of shock and spoke. Very. Very perfect, again, well done on finding it.

His words sounding with genuine pride. He continued moving toward her. Dropping his head as he approached in an attempt to "nuzzle" the top of her head. A congratulatory gesture in his mind.

it might be a good idea to head back to the sunspire, I've got tasks I would like to attend. Besides, others might talk if we spend much more time alone He offered a coy smile at his last, jesting, he wasn't one to care for rumours anyway. With that he gestured towards the woods, unless she objected.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 08:32 PM