Neverwinter Forest Not with my coin operated boy
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
It didn't sit well with Vela that her father had been attacked at random. She didn't want to sit quietly at Moonspear's territory knowing that her father had to live without an eye. The speckled woman had gotten a taste of traveling with her father only recently and decided to go investigate herself. She was determined to find her father's attacker but she didn't really think how much she looked like her father that she could be a target as well. Such things didn't really scare her or came to her mind as she was too focused on finding this female with a dark head and light body.

It had brought the female further than she had ever gone. She had not gone further than Firefly Glen but now she had passed it and veered to the west around the large mountain. If she would have explored that mountain, she would realize it was a huge crater, however, from her level she would not know that. The female continued on towards a forest. It felt thrilling to be out on her own. She almost didn't want to enter the forest as she had never seen trees stand so close together. She did enter eventually as she realized this might be the perfect place to hide for an attacker. Especially when the light barely reached the ground.

The speckled female moved further, but she was clearly on alert. Her mind making her more hyped than she should. She had all the scenarios in her head, but the most prominent was where she would drag the deceased female's body to her father as a trophy. She moved soundlessly through the forest, forgetting the time as she continued within it. When she heard someone she instantly ducked down and tried to spy on the approaching being. As it turned out it was a wolf, a female, but not one with the description of her father's attacker.

Vela stepped from the undergrowth and revealed herself for the other. Her eyes looked strict as she was on a mission. She wouldn't have any distractions, or so she believed. Her body language was a bit strict but that had more to do with the fact that she was in unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
Not with my coin operated boy - by Wraen - November 04, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Vela - November 06, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Wraen - November 06, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Vela - November 11, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Wraen - November 11, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Vela - November 11, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Wraen - November 12, 2018, 05:12 AM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Vela - November 14, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Wraen - November 15, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Vela - November 21, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Wraen - November 21, 2018, 02:05 PM