Stavanger Bay there'd be swimming pools filled by models
9 Posts
Ooc — Zin
He listened and laughed - a genuine happy chuckle bubbling its way up his throat as Dalia elaborated rather amusingly on her friend. It was funny how some names seemed to fit each individual. Though he knew not of any meaning behind it, he’d decided Dalia seemed to fit the chatty stardust pretty well. As for Absolute’s own name, well, who knew where his parents had got it from.

“Sounds like you know her well. If you’re able to come to that conclusion, I mean,” he smiled softly, perhaps a twinge of sadness behind his words. Briefly he thought of his littermates, before her words brought him back to the present. If Dalia had felt the same self-doubt as himself, Absolute had utterly failed to notice, and instead widened his eyes at her pleading tone. He kept the smile though, honestly grateful for her lack of judgement.  “Honestly I’m not great at this whole,” he gestured with his muzzle, “talking thing.” But I enjoy your company too. It’s comfortable here. I like it.” 

Though questions still brimmed at the forefront of his mind, Absolute thought he had probably quizzed the seashore girl enough and so for now let the moment lapse into a still quiet, soothed by the lap of the waves, lest Dalia speak some more.
Messages In This Thread
there'd be swimming pools filled by models - by Dalia - November 02, 2018, 01:58 PM
Absolute - by Absolute - November 02, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: there'd be swimming pools filled by models - by Dalia - November 02, 2018, 02:57 PM
Absolute - by Absolute - November 02, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: there'd be swimming pools filled by models - by Dalia - November 02, 2018, 03:57 PM
Absolute - by Absolute - November 02, 2018, 04:21 PM
RE: there'd be swimming pools filled by models - by Dalia - November 02, 2018, 04:27 PM
Absolute - by Absolute - November 02, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: there'd be swimming pools filled by models - by Dalia - November 02, 2018, 08:08 PM
Absolute - by Absolute - November 02, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: there'd be swimming pools filled by models - by Dalia - November 04, 2018, 06:01 AM
Absolute - by Absolute - November 06, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: there'd be swimming pools filled by models - by Dalia - November 07, 2018, 02:10 PM