The Sunspire Et ducit mundum per luce
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
@magpie @summer feel free to jump on this thread if you like

Things were certainly picking up the pace around the Sunspire, having no sooner learnt of the incursions the Swiftcurrent wolves were pulling and why, he had been informed that they had captives. This set the half-breed on a curious tangent, captives, how do you keep captives wouldn't they be dangerous? Hell, if he'd been caught he'd probably go out fighting rather than submit and be caught.

He made his way to the small clearing the captives were being herded at, he wanted to get a look at these pests for himself. He was totally unprepared for what awaited him there, he expected to see some lumbering halfwit who was too much of a coward to let themselves be killed and too slow to run away from their idiotic intrusions. No sooner had he made his way into the clearing did he stop in his tracks, his eyes fell on the dark juvenile. He blinked a few times before slowly moving toward the 'captive' This is the big bad intruder? A child? His question was directed more at himself than anyone else.

All thoughts of how these aggressive, xenophobic wolves from the creek could be so obnoxious drained away as he tried to puzzle why a juvenile was a captive here. What are you doing? This one directed at the child-wolf. A question pointed as a parent would ask meaning more "what did you do to end up here you stupid child" than any question at what task she might be doing whilst in captivity.

Actions

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Et ducit mundum per luce - by Fang - July 21, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Et ducit mundum per luce - by Summer Ostrega - July 21, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Et ducit mundum per luce - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: Et ducit mundum per luce - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 12:11 AM
RE: Et ducit mundum per luce - by Summer Ostrega - July 24, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: Et ducit mundum per luce - by OG Magpie - January 22, 2015, 03:49 PM