Stone Circle i think i'm gonna make it worse
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
Truthfully, his life had settled back down into the norm. Even after the whole weird situation with Alarian. Despite his initial unease with himself, he had accepted things and moved on. Which was likely for the best considering he was not yet in tip-top shape. Healing was a time consuming process, he had learned that much and he did not like it.

Thoughts gnawed on his mind and he got itchy paws. He could have very well found Korei Julia and perhaps asked to linger in her company but that would have been too easy. So relief washed over him when he found Alarian. Even if he was sprawled in the snow like he had fell from the sky.

Wordlessly, Outlander made himself comfortable on the ground. Rather close to Alarian. If there was no complaints, the large male would see it fit to stay here and keep him warm from the chilled earth below them.
Messages In This Thread
i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Outlander - November 06, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Outlander - November 06, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Outlander - November 06, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Outlander - November 07, 2018, 11:36 AM