Coconut Grove i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
16 Posts
Ooc —
Canyon wasn't sure what he was doing but he was having fun! Which was the whole purpose of having left home for the second time. Things hadn't gone so swimmingly the first time around but this felt a lot better. Pretty girls (girl, really) and no big smarter males fighting him over the cuties. Not to mention he wasn't tied down to one inidvual. He was free to roam and his dumb brain loved that. It meant he could sniff wherever, sleep wherever and eat whatever.

Well, not eat whatever. He had tried chewing on this big round thing but it felt bad on his tongue and gums. Nor did it seem keen on cracking open so he could discover its insides. He was about to give up on this big nut before he noticed someone up ahead. Maybe they knew what to do!

Yo! Canyon called out with a wide grin. He nosed along the coconut to bring it and himself closer to the stranger. You ever tried to eat one of these before?
Messages In This Thread
i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 03, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Canyon - November 07, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 07, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Canyon - November 07, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 08, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Canyon - November 10, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 10, 2018, 10:48 PM