Arrow Lake Let's stop and talk for a while
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

I do have need of a good outrider, one that will tell me about the other packs and where they are and such. Now that he was a pack leader he wanted wanted to know what was going on with the other packs but for now he knew nothing. However if you are going to join my pack, stay away from swiftcurrent creek, we do not need to cause problems down there, I need to know more about the other packs. Could you do that for me?

Ferdie grinned You seem swift of foot. Ferdie knew the hybrid were less likely to stick around forever they seemed less loyal then wolves but braver and more fierce as far as he was concerned, when they were on his side at least he was proud to call them family.

Ferdie turned and crouched down leaping from there up to the top of the four foot rack face, they ground at the top of it surprisingly firm yet soft enough to dig paws into for good grip. He turned and looked down at Fang, eager now to rejoin to pack.

Messages In This Thread
Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 13, 2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 13, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 15, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 17, 2014, 02:52 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 17, 2014, 11:14 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 22, 2014, 01:13 AM